Entries for the competition close on Friday 22nd April 2022 at 3pm (earlier for drop off points)
The Grafton Brewing Competition Program 2022
This is a fillable PDF form (but you are welcome to fill out by hand as well).
1. Click on the entry form image above to open.
2. Complete the details.
3. Print & sign.
4. Submit this with your entries!
(Note: If the form opens from your browser and is not fillable – save the PDF, and open directly using the free Adobe Reader DC or similar).
1. 🍺 Only required by those entering classes 1.1 – 18.9
2. 🍺 These guidelines can be used to determine which classes to enter your beers, within the competition ranges 1.1 – 18.9.
3. 🍺 The classes on Pages 8 – 89 in the AABC Beer Style Guidelines, correspond with the classes in the Grafton Brewing Competition Programme booklet on pages 11 – 13.
Brewing Ingredients Distribution
Brewing Supplies Distribution & Retail
Home Brew Shops / Online
Brewing Equipment – Amateur & Pro
Beer/Brewing News & Publications
Craft Beer Venues
Pubs / Hotels
Transport / Freight
Responsible Alcohol Consumption